Our slip-on explorations continue with our favourite everyday silhouette. Featuring a unique almond shaped top line, our Serendipity toe tappers have been hand crafted to perfection. The shape of the topline creates a rounded 'ballet pointe' feel through the toe and picks up on our other dancer inspired looks seen in our other slip on styles like WONDER GLOVE and DHARMA. We have also experimented with the construction of the upper by removing internal facings to create a very unstructured feeling on the foot. Part slipper, part jazz flat, this is a sophisticated silhouette that can easily take you from AM to PM gigs.
By popular demand, we introduce our little black shoe. Lined in glorious red wine velvet for an especially sophisticated hidden secret, we’ve crafted the upper from the softest sheepskin leather to reveal a shoe that elegantly hugs the foot in the perfect example of a timeless classic.
HOW TO WEAR
As with all black beauties, these slippers look superb with almost any ensemble. However in considering the unique almond top-line, we do love to see them paired with mid length garments that reveal the ankle and distinctive cut. For Parisian chic, we pair oversized pinstripe shirts with pressed cigarette trousers. We also love to see these toe tappers providing a moment of calm among an ensemble of vivid prints and textiles; a dazzling mid-length printed winter skirt and turtle neck sweater for example.
Leather Upper / Textile Lined / Plant Rubber Sole
Made responsibly in China in small batch quantities by our long-term boutique manufacturing partner. Learn more about our maker and see the full behind-the-scenes from our makers workshop here
Due to the velvet lining on this style we are finding this style is running around a 1/2 size smaller than previous production, especially in the girth measurement (around the arch of the foot). Based on this we strongly recommend using the chart below to check your size even if you have purchased this silhouette before.
- Stand on a ruler and measure your foot in CM (centimetres) from heel to toe.
- Find the closest measurement to your size against the chart above making sure your foot is within the stated length
- For example if your foot measures 22.2CM we would recommend you take a Size 37
- This is a general guide to our fits. If you are still unsure feel free to email us email@example.com for help before you place your order.
WILL THEY STRETCH?
Yes. This is a leather upper / textile lined product so will stretch around 5 - 8% on wearing depending on the amount of pressure applied to the upper. The velvet lining makes them delicious to wear without socks, even in winter!
HOW TO LOVE THEM
Leather is a wonderful material, breathable, durable and beautiful. But without a bit of love it can dry out and deteriorate.
For optimum care, we recommend you spray your new shoes with "Waproo Waterproofer" to protect them from unexpected showers.
Polish your leather shoes around once a month and clean when necessary with a leather conditioner and soft rag to remove any dirt accumulated on your travels.
For extra special treatment, polishing can help renew shoes that have developed scratches or other signs of regular wear. Wax and cream polishes available from a local shoe repairer will breath new life into your beloved toe tappers. Once your newly polished shoes have dried you can re-apply a waterproof spray for extra protection.
Supplied with a gorgeous pink canvas dustbag and sent to you with FREE SHIPPING and love!
Unique to Radical YES;
- Always limited edition product. We have made 60 pairs of this style for AW17
- Our super padded athletic-shoe quality removable leather footbed designed for all day on your feet comfort
- Highly durable rubber outsole made from 85% plant rubber and verigated for extra grip in wet conditions
- Our outsole has also been created using a injection mold technique that allows the heel and sole to be executed in 1 piece for heel caps that last forever.
- Best quality hand selected materials personally sourced by our Design Team
- Just say YES!
To find your best fit:
1. Stand on a ruler and measure your foot length from heel to toe.
2. Check the measurement against the chart above to determine your closest size.
3. Make sure your foot is shorter than the last* measurement. For example if your foot measures 24.6cm - we would recommend size 38.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help working out your size.
*Last: The last is the mold of the footshape that the shoes are built around.