Taking it back to where it all began, our classic All Seeing lace up bootie returns in a series of seriously radical and limited edition palettes.
Oversized eyelet detail set on lower cut derby silhouette. This style sits slightly under the ankle.
Made from a high quality fine nap calf hair, our new True Cheetah Pony upper is the perfect neutral staple this season. Featuring a soft tan leather lining with caramel outsole, antique brass hardware and creamy laces, these are your essential Autumn additions.
HOW TO WEAR
As a traditionally neutral palette, this unique animal print looks gorgeous with olive and other jungle based tones or as an exceptional accent to denim and other neutral hues. To keep the outfit fresh, pair these toe tappers with an oversized Anorak or juxtapose with a white mid-length blouse-dress.
Leather Upper / Leather Lining / Plant Rubber Sole
Made responsibly in China in small batch quantities by our long-term boutique manufacturing partner. Learn more about our maker and see the full behind-the-scenes from our makers workshop here
As we have recently introduced a Size 35 to our sizing grid, our fits have changed slightly and are now inline with true European grading. Based on this we strongly recommend using the chart below to check your size even if you have purchased this silhouette before.
- Stand on a ruler and measure your foot in CM (centimetres) from heel to toe.
- Find the closest measurement to your size against the chart above making sure your foot is within the stated length
- For example if your foot measures 22.2CM we would recommend you take a Size 37
- This is a general guide to our fits. If you are still unsure feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org for help before you place your order.
WILL THEY STRETCH?
Yes. This is a leather upper / leather lined product so like all leather shoes will have around 6 - 8% stretch on wearing depending on the amount of pressure applied to the upper.
HOW TO LOVE THEM
Our Ponyhair Leather is made from calf skin - a radical material, but one that is delicate and will naturally wear over time. As with all our shoes, a water proof protective spray (we recommend and sell Waproo) will help give longer life to your shoes and prevent damage from water and dirt.
Being a natural hair the upper is water resistant however to prolong the life of these toe tappers we recommend you do not wear in super bad weather. Also be careful of abrasion / rubbing of the upper. For instance be careful of wear at the heel when driving, wear at the sides when crossing legs over denim and also rubbing on bike pedals.
For maintenance / or if your toe tappers get wet, let then dry and then either brush or wipe smoothly following the natural direction of the hair with a damp cloth. Try to avoid soaking or saturating the shoes when cleaning as too much water can be damaging. Use a hard plastic brush to remove dirt and keep the hair looking soft, fluffy and radical. We recommend and sell Waproo hard brushes brushes for this.
See our care instructions for more details.
Supplied with a gorgeous pink canvas dustbag and sent to you with FREE SHIPPING and love!
Unique to Radical YES;
- Always limited edition product. We have made 100 pairs of this style for AW17
- Our super padded athletic-shoe quality removable leather footbed
- Highly durable, natural rubber outsole made from 85% our plant rubber and verigated for extra grip in wet conditions
- Our outsole has also been created using a injection mold technique that allows the heel and sole to be executed in 1 piece for heel caps that last forever.
- Best quality hand selected materials personally sourced by our Design Team
- Just say YES!
To find your best fit:
1. Stand on a ruler and measure your foot length from heel to toe.
2. Check the measurement against the chart above to determine your closest size.
3. Make sure your foot is shorter than the last* measurement. For example if your foot measures 24.6cm - we would recommend size 38.
Email us at email@example.com if you need help working out your size.
*Last: The last is the mold of the footshape that the shoes are built around.