In a brand new take on our signature 'All Seeing' silhouette, this elevated incarnation features a thick vulcanized gum rubber outsole for extra comfort and bounce. In reworking this classic everyday lace-up, we've arrived at our ideal hybrid street shoe trainer while retaining the oversized eyelet detail set on lower cut derby silhouette that's made the style so popular in past collections.
This neon update on our popular Champagne Canvas palette features fine grain cow leather that promises to hold its metallic finish. With self-coloured eyelets, matching laces and creamy white leather lining, these sophisticated trainers are the ideal addition to your work-play wardrobe.
HOW TO WEAR IT...
Highly versatile with a flash of subtle glamour, we love that these hybrid beauties will be comfortable in any-to-all environments. At work, we pair them with muted pantsuits and wide-legged trousers for a feminine-take on this manstyle movement. In the studio, at home or on the bike, we love them with vintage overalls and paisley, metallic tones.
Leather Upper / Leather Lined / Plant Rubber Sole
Made responsibly in China in small batch quantities by our long-term boutique manufacturing partner. Learn more about our maker and see the full behind-the-scenes from our makers workshop here
As we have recently introduced a Size 35 to our sizing grid, our fits have changed slightly and are now inline with true European grading. Based on this we strongly recommend using the chart below to check your size even if you have purchased this silhouette before.
- Stand on a ruler and measure your foot in CM (centimetres) from heel to toe.
- Find the closest measurement to your size against the chart above making sure your foot is within the stated length
- For example if your foot measures 22.2CM we would recommend you take a Size 37
- This is a general guide to our fits. If you are still unsure feel free to email us email@example.com for help before you place your order.
WILL THEY STRETCH?
Yes. This is a leather upper / leather lined product so like all leather shoes will have around 6 - 8% stretch on wearing depending on the amount of pressure applied to the upper.
HOW TO LOVE THEM
Leather is a wonderful material, breathable, durable and beautiful. But without a bit of love it can dry out and deteriorate.
For optimum care, we recommend and sell "Waproo Waterproofer" to protect them from unexpected showers.
Polish your leather shoes around once a month and clean when necessary with a leather conditioner and soft rag to remove any dirt accumulated on your travels.
For extra special treatment, polishing can help renew shoes that have developed scratches or other signs of regular wear. Wax and cream polishes available from a local shoe repairer will breath new life into your beloved toe tappers. Once your newly polished shoes have dried you can re-apply a waterproof spray for extra protection.
Supplied with a gorgeous canvas dustbag and sent to you with FREE SHIPPING and love!
Unique to Radical Yes!
- Always limited edition product. We have made 60 pairs of this style for SS17
- Our super padded athletic-shoe quality removable leather footbed designed for all day on your feet comfort.
- Highly durable rubber outsole made from 85% plant rubber and fully verigated for extra grip in wet conditions
- Our outsole has also been created using a injection mold technique that allows the heel and sole to be executed in 1 piece for heel caps that last forever.
- Best quality hand selected materials personally sourced by our Design Team
- Just say YES!