Taking it back to where it all began, our classic All Seeing lace up bootie returns in a series of seriously radical and limited edition palettes.
Oversized eyelet detail set on low cut lace up derby silhouette. This style sits slightly under the ankle and is a classic man-style look.
Polka dot love is forever love! You asked and we listened. After repeated requests from our customers to run our best selling black and white dot's again we are pleased to present a limited run of 100 pairs for our AW17 collection. Crafted from fine nap calf hair, the Black Dot Pony textile upper is a debonair take on traditional polka dot prints. Now improved with a full leather lining in a neutral leather, these toe tappers feature jet black laces finished with gunmetal lace clasps and a subtly contrasting caramel outsole.
HOW TO WEAR
As a predominantly black shoe, these beauties really epitomise the trans seasonal staple. In keeping with the Parisian influence weaving through the collection, we love to see these toe tappers accenting a straight-cut androgynous suit with traditional turtleneck knits. Also perfect on the hop with cuffed denim and a bomber jacket for graceful winter styling.
Leather Upper / Leather Lining / Rubber Sole
Made responsibly in China in small batch quantities by our long-term boutique manufacturing partner. Learn more about our maker and see the full behind-the-scenes from our makers workshop here
As we have recently introduced a Size 35 to our sizing grid, our fits have changed slightly and are now inline with true European grading. Based on this we strongly recommend using the chart below to check your size even if you have purchased this silhouette before.
- Stand on a ruler and measure your foot in CM (centimetres) from heel to toe.
- Find the closest measurement to your size against the chart above making sure your foot is within the stated length
- For example if your foot measures 22.2CM we would recommend you take a Size 37
- This is a general guide to our fits. If you are still unsure feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org for help before you place your order.
WILL THEY STRETCH?
Yes. This is a leather upper / leather lined product so like all leather shoes will have around 6 - 8% stretch on wearing depending on the amount of pressure applied to the upper.
HOW TO LOVE THEM
Our Ponyhair Leather is made from calf skin - a radical material, but one that is delicate and will naturally wear over time. As with all our shoes, a water proof protective spray (we recommend and sell Waproo) will help give longer life to your shoes and prevent damage from water and dirt.
Being a natural hair the upper is water resistant however to prolong the life of these toe tappers we recommend you do not wear in super bad weather. Also be careful of abrasion / rubbing of the upper. For instance be careful of wear at the heel when driving, wear at the sides when crossing legs over denim and also rubbing on bike pedals.
For maintenance / or if your toe tappers get wet, let then dry and then either brush or wipe smoothly following the natural direction of the hair with a damp cloth. Try to avoid soaking or saturating the shoes when cleaning as too much water can be damaging. Use a hard plastic brush to remove dirt and keep the hair looking soft, fluffy and radical. We recommend and sell Waproo hard brushes for this.
See our care instructions for more details.
Supplied with a gorgeous pink canvas dustbag and sent to you with FREE SHIPPING and love!
Unique to Radical YES;
- Always limited edition product. We have made 60 pairs of this style for AW17
- Our super padded athletic-shoe quality removable leather footbed
- Highly durable, natural rubber outsole made from 85% our plant rubber, fully verigated for extra grip in wet conditions
- Our outsole has also been created using a injection mold technique that allows the heel and sole to be executed in 1 piece for heel caps that last forever.
- Best quality hand selected materials personally sourced by our Design Team
- Just say YES!