Taking it back to where it all began, our classic Abundance lace up bootie returns in a series of fresh palettes purpose built for the warmer months.
Featuring our signature pull tab at the heel for a relaxed and functional bootie look. We have updated with striped canvas lining, giving these toe tappers a little more structure while maintaining the relaxed and easy-to-wear vibe.
The silhouette is Navaho dessert bootie-slash-gym-bootie inspired and always extremely comfortable.
Seen here our new fresh Dove Suede upper lined with contrast striped canvas facings. Features natural outsole, natural laces and silver eyelets and lace toggles.
HOW TO WEAR
This palette is bright, fresh and clean for the transition into Summer. Work back with selvedge denim and an oversized shirt or a slinky longline dress for a relaxed weekend vibe. For work week cool, try them with wide-leg culottes and a relaxed over coat.
Suede Leather Upper / Textile Lined / Rubber Resin Sole
We recommend waterproofing these toe tappers before wearing in the rain, and treating with an attitude of love and affection.
Suede is a beauty of a material we are particularly fond of. It is soft, comfortable and takes colour well so we can bring rich and vivid tones to your feet.
To prolong the life of your suede toe tappers, first treat with a protective spray to help repel water, dirt and stains.
If you do manage to stain your suede or nubuck shoes, use a suede cleaning block or a treatment product from your local shoe repairer. Once clean, use a suede brush to restore the lovely texture (or nap).
See our care instructions for more details.
Supplied with a gorgeous pink canvas dustbag and sent to you with FREE SHIPPING and love!
Unique to Radical YES;
- Super limited edition product.
- Our super padded athletic-shoe quality removable leather footbed
- Standard issue metal lace clasps for laces that last forever
- Highly durable, graded natural tone rubber outsole with newly updated 'HASTEN SLOWLY' emboss detail hidden under the sole :)
- Best quality hand selected materials personally sourced by our Design Team
- Just say YES!
To find your best fit:
1. Stand on a ruler and measure your foot length from heel to toe.
2. Check the measurement against the chart above to determine your closest size.
3. Make sure your foot is shorter than the last* measurement. For example if your foot measures 24.6cm - we would recommend size 38.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help working out your size.
*Last: The last is the mold of the footshape that the shoes are built around.