- Radical Yes court shoe!
- 2.5cm Day Heel wrapped in leather as upper
- Hand selected Black Croc leather sourced exclusively by our Design Team
- Still features our signature removable athletic insole for all day wearing comfort or replacement with your orthotic
FROM OUT IN SPACE. We introduce another new, out-of-this-world silhouette, the 'Little & Often' Day Heel court shoe. Featuring a 2.5cm block heel detail made in response to our wonder women customers request for a slightly higher heel option, the topline on this silhouette has been drawn from our previous best selling style - the 'Wonderglove' shoe - finished in a square set, and slightly shorter vamp depth to reveal just the right amount of toe. The look is 60s inspired polish with a twist of modern magic.
Only your most radical work shoe ever!
We love that so many of our wonder women customers come from professional fields. From lab-coat wearing scientists and doctors (you know who you are Team RMH!), through to lawyers, architects, accountants and librarians. In many ways we made this shoe especially for these women and those days when you need a smart and sharp look to carry you from the tram into work without your feet having to pay the price for your professional ambition.
Having said that our studio is naturally a pretty easy going space outfit wise, but we love the irony of wearing such a structured and fairly serious execution as the Black Embossed Croc take on the day heel to really get in a boss mood. This is a very high quality leather with the perfect pitch of shine and grain in the embossing. The inner is also lined in black leather and as with all our shoes, features our signature athletic insole board for all day wearing comfort. These shoes will last for many years, especially if you take good care of them.
HOW TO WEAR
We see more than a few takes on this look. We love this shoe with pin-tuck detail man style trousers and a sharp blazer especially in ironic tweeds. Wear them with ankle socks and longer line skirts (especially in denims and indigos). We also love to mix the heel detail up with denim - think a vintage athletic sweat and stovepipe jeans for weekend easy intentional clashing. Also great for high winter with contrast black tights peaking out under an oversized trench. The best thing is the heel is so low you can still run for the tram in them and maintain your fashion dignity.
Leather Upper / Leather Lined / Plant Rubber Sole
Made responsibly in China in small batch quantities by our long-term boutique manufacturing partner. Learn more about our maker and see the full behind-the-scenes from our makers workshop here
Running true to fit in both width and length. Ok to order your usual / standard size.
Stand on a ruler and measure your foot in CM (centimetres) from heel to toe.
- Find the closest measurement to your size against the chart above making sure your foot is within the stated length
- For example if your foot measures 22.2CM we would recommend you take a Size 37
- This is a general guide to our fits. If you are still unsure feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org for help before you place your order.
WILL THEY STRETCH?
A little. This is a full leather upper so like all leather shoes will have around 8 - 10% stretch on wearing depending on the amount of pressure applied to the upper.
HOW TO LOVE THEM
This is high quality leather upper so it does need care.
We recommend you spray your new shoes regularly with "Waproo Waterproofer" to protect them from unexpected showers. We recommend spraying monthly on the Full Moon and can send you a reminder if you sign up to our newsletter here.
Polish the leather on the toes at least once a month and clean when necessary with a leather conditioner and soft rag to remove any dirt accumulated on your travels.
For extra special treatment, polishing can help renew shoes that have developed scratches or other signs of regular wear. Wax and cream polishes available from a local shoe repairer will breath new life into your beloved toe tappers. Once your newly polished shoes have dried you can re-apply a waterproof spray for extra protection.
See our care instructions for more details.
Supplied with our signature 'Hasten Slowly' canvas dustbag and sent to you with FREE SHIPPING and love!
Unique to Radical YES;
- Always limited edition product. We have made just 80 pairs of this style for AW18 and we will not repeat this material. If you love these toe tappers time is now to invest.
- Responsibly made in a factory quality assured by the Foreign Trade Association (BSCI Audited)
- Features our super padded athletic-shoe quality removable leather footbed for comfort from the very first wear
- Highly durable, natural rubber outsole made from 85% plant rubber and fully verigated for extra grip in wet conditions
- Best quality hand selected materials personally sourced by our Design Team
- Just say YES!