I've always been a believer that music is the answer to pretty much all the problems and one of the reasons I especially love wearing flat shoes is so I am able to dance with zero f*cks given. So for the Easter long weekend, I wanted to make you a playlist of songs that help keep you moving and inspired, even from the confines of home.
I didn't really know where to start in pulling together a list so I asked my 2 best friends and favourite dancing partners Anita from @seesawstudio
and Sarah from @rollasjeans
to help me. It ended up being a playlist that speaks in equal parts to 90s and 00s nostalgia, as it does to a sense of hope and optimism I really feel driven to share in these difficult times.
I hope you're still finding a way to dance and I hope these songs turn your lounge-room into a dance floor for a little while.
Click here for the playlist
and please if you feel so inspired share your dancing clips with us. We wanna see allll the flat shoe liberation lounge room dancing.
1. Fools Gold - The Stone Roses
2. Show Me Love - Robyn S
3. Professional Widow - Tori Amos (Armand Van Helden Mix)
4. Lemon - NERD feat Rhianna
5. Get Busy - Sean Paul
6. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
7. All My Friends - LCD Sound System
8. How Deep is Your Love - The Rapture
9. The Heinrich Manoeuvre - Interpol
10. Bandages - Hot Hot Heat
11. Disparate Youth - Santigold
12. Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush.
Stay safe and stay radical.