We love making shoes for real life situation, especially if those real life situations can benefit from a little radical magic. Here is a top 10 list (because who doesn't love a listicle) of the Melbourne specific places to wear your radical shoes.
1. Walking between light installations at White Night Festival - Sunny Pull On Boot.
2. Waiting in line at the Comedy Festival - Journey 2 in Jade Leather.
3. En route to yoga class - also good for dancing the running man (90s kids only) - Journey 2 in Eggshell Leather.
4. Diner at new post-modern Italian eatery, Citta (as tested by our radical customer Marie) - The Layers Point Toe Flat in Cement Leather.
5. Lunch overlooking the sculpture garden at Montalto Winery in Red Hill - Everything Boot in Black Leather.
6. Climbing the 1,000 steps at the foot of the Dandenong Ranges - Saturn Returns Hiker in Moss Green.
7. Standing in the infamous weekend queue at Lune Croissants - The Future low cut trainer in Eggshell Nylon.
8. Being momentarily inspired to stand ‘en pointe’ sipping champagne during intermission at The Australian Ballet - Utopia Square Toe in Green Leather.
9. Saturday morning market run for flowers and fresh pasta - Saturn Returns High Top Trainer in Red Leather.
10. Running between cinemas to try and catch two movies in one day during MIFF - The Future low cut trainer in Navy Nylon, with matching Navy North Star Clutch for carrying movie tickets and box of Maltesers.